Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

THE MAKEUP

I was sitting on the bed early this morning and just beginning to put on makeup, and I noticed how absolutely delicious the light looked beaming through the window. So of course, I had to document probably one of the most mundane activities of my daily routine (if I even get around to putting on makeup).
I bet makeup artists probably have such an awesome time playing around with countless choices…but me? All my makeup fits into one little bag that my mom gave me from a summer promotion by Clinique, and it's filled with pretty much just sample makeup and little things from the grocery store. 
I tried with all my might to wear foundation at one point in my life, but I finally just gave up after breaking out for years, and now it's down to blush, concealer for my tired eyes, eyeliner, and mascara. Lipstick is happily worn on those dressy days, but Natural Ice chap stick usually does the trick for me. 
Makeup: 
Concealer: Sorry! Don't have the brand on this one--it was a gift from a friend who bought it in Hong Kong
Mascara: Clinique High-Impact Mascara in Black

I could take photos in this beautiful light for the rest of my LIFE. 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week so far. xoxo

6 comments:

Sienna said...

you have beautiful eyelashes

Danie at Pasadya said...

Haha thanks Sienna! Good mascara is tricky like that. ;)

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

You gorgeous woman!! Stopping by to say hi and I love your blog, too :) Love your style!
Have a great weekend, Danie!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Amy, I think the same of you! Hope you enjoyed the 4th! :)

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to try Clinique's soft press powder. Such an elegant look, I love it!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Ashley, I don't think you'll regret it! Thank you so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...